At Curve, we are on a mission to simplify and unify the way people spend, send, see and save money. Centralising your money into a smart card, connected to an even smarter app. With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track spend behaviour and provide insights, and security to protect you from fraud. For the first time giving you bright insights and control of all your money in one beautiful place.
We're developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core. Our user base is growing rapidly and we have exceptional metrics. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary leadership team who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the autonomy to masterfully develop their expertise.
Who we’re looking for
Somebody who finds actionable truths in data. You’ll play a key role in the Product team that will guide the shaping of the product with your deep understanding of analytics, passion for the product and experience of uncovering user insights and generating new ideas.
An integral member of the team, you know how to communicate with others, never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and get the job done. The role is a unique opportunity to go beyond the numbers and dig deep into trends to help thousands more potential customers save money and manage their finance by using Curve.
What your day will involve
- Dig into Product data - Develop and continuously improve our product analytic capability, allowing data to drive product, user experience and business decisions.
- Keep the team focused on users behaviour - Track the performance of the product, from funnel conversion to usage of core features, that will directly target and impact the company OKRs.
- Be curious and explore - have a passion for proactively form hypotheses, leverage our rich set of data and explore in order to gain deeper understanding of our users and their behaviours, our product and how it stands within the wider market.
- Keep everyone informed about Product achievements - Build and maintain product and growth KPI dashboards, allow the entire team to have relevant and timely understanding of our product and customer behaviour.
- Product Experimentation - As a member of the Product team, you’ll be designing A/B testing and using a wide array of qualitative user research tools and methods to gain new insights, understand pain points and discover potential solutions to address user needs.
- Data Guru - Serve as the main point of reference for the product team for all things data and analytics.
- Performance analysis expertise - Embody the expertise in defining clear and measurable objectives, choosing the right KPIs to measure and calculating targets for each new product feature.
- Use and choose the right technologies - Use a wide array of qualitative and quantitative user research tools and methods to gain new insights, understand pain points and discover potential solutions to address user needs.
Who Should You be
- BS/MS in economics, mathematics, engineering, business, statistics or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of work experience in either a data-driven role at a startup or in a heavily analytical, data-centric role with product analytics for mobile apps.
- Comfortable in performing funnel, segmentation and cohort analysis with product analytic tools such as MixPanel, Google Analytics, Kissmetrics, etc.
- Fluent in SQL and a strong experience in data visualisation using tools like Chartio, Tableau or similar.
- Knowledge of at least one data oriented programming language such as R or Python.
- Great eye for understanding and tracking data, using your analytical skills to support big product decisions.
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items with the ability to stay focused under pressure.
- You approach your work by seeing what needs to be done and doing it, with the desire to consistently exceed goals and take on more responsibility.
Perks & Benefits
- Monthly health & wellbeing budget for gym, etc.
- Learning & Development annual budget
- Supper & Taxis home should you work late
- Work from home
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- ‘Breakfast Mondays’, ‘Lunch Fridays’ and ‘Friday Drinks’
More About Us
We are a high-performance team of circa 60 rallied around a higher purpose; we work closely together to turn dreams and ideas into actions and product innovation. With a flat hierarchy and an ability to make decisions quickly, we’re based in a great office in Shoreditch, close to Old Street – the heart of the vibrant tech centre of London.
We are an equal opportunities employer. At Curve, we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.