Test Automation Engineer (API)
Welcome to Curve. On a mission to help you live inspired.
We’re looking for a Test Engineer to join us and actively contribute to the overall success of the company. This is the perfect opportunity to step up to the plate, take ownership of this key role and showcase your capabilities. Your primary objective will be to test an exceptional, secure, mobile app and Golang microservices.
At Curve the QA/ Test team is a core part of Engineering. We are very small but we are involved in the design and delivery of every feature developed. This is a role that is based in London although we do allow people to work from home on occasion.
What will your day involve
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts
- Execute and evaluate automated test cases and report test results
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members - DevOps, Marketing, Product & Design
- Have experience with iOS & Android functional and UI testing tools
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes. Escalate any potential quality issues to management in a timely manner
- Robots are the future and so are we! We love automation here and we hope to automate as many regression tests as possible, therefore we expect you to either have willingness to learn how to automate tests (support in your development will be provided, you won’t be on your own).
- You have 3+ years experience as a QA/Test Engineer on innovative applications
- A good level of proficiency with one or more programming/scripting languages
- Experience with automation frameworks like Selenium, Appium, Capybara or Espresso
- Experience working with test automation throughout the Software Development Life Cycle
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration tools
- You are experienced with a modern programming language (Java/Python/Go/Node.JS/C++), although our microservices are written in Golang
- You are experienced with Cloud Native solutions deployed to AWS
Benefits & Perks
- Monthly health & wellbeing budget for gym, etc.
- Learning & Development annual budget
- Access to Perkbox discounts
- Supper & Taxis home should you work late
- Work from home
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- ‘Lunch Fridays’ and ‘Friday Drinks’
More about us
Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life.
That’s why Curve puts your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live. With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track spend behaviour and provide insights, and security to protect you from fraud. For the first time giving you bright insights and control of all your money in one beautiful place.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core. Our user base is growing rapidly and we have exceptional metrics. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary leadership team who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the autonomy to masterfully develop their expertise.