Here at Curve we are looking to transform the way people spend their money across the globe. As one of the most exciting Fintech startups in Europe you will have the chance to drive our success across the globe as we expand across international markets.
As a key member of our technology team, you will drive the evolution and innovation in Curve’s payments technology through Technical Product Management and delivery of scalable, high throughput, low latency architecture. You will have the chance to deliver on technical complexity, scalability, security and real-time transactions that are all part of our day-to-day challenges.
Some of the great things you will be doing with us:
You will be working closely with our CTO to help steer Curve’s technical evolution through instilling core principles around Build, Measure, Learn, ContinuousImprovement & Build, Run and Own you will be core to building the engine that will propel Curve
towards realisation of its mission to be the best place to Spend, Send, See and Save your money.
● Form and execute the roadmap for Payments technology within Curve by collaboration with
key stakeholders and ensuring the vision and prioritisation of features are clearly
communicated to the product team(s) that you will direct to turn the vision into reality.
● Guiding architecture discussions, being the voice of experience helping the team balance
flexibility, expediency and scalability.
● Designing high performance and scalable architecture for our system, services and products
whilst aligning with the need to deliver incrementally, fast and often.
● Avoiding over engineering, by focusing on making it work, then making it beautiful,
promoting experimentation by reducing the cost of failure, being an advocate of evidence
based decision making and thinking customer first.
● Contributing to assessing, exploring and controlling technology risk and driving the
technology selection process.
● Collaborating with the wider engineering team to specify and document well designed APIs
and services through the implementation of a service catalogue to enable rapid delivery of
new features building on a suite of fundamental microservices.
● Leading by example by having a fanatical focus on, delivery of secure, highly performant, test
driven, maintainable and fault tolerant microservices that will power the core of Curve's
platform truly - 'Building, Running and Owning' your services.
● Implementing innovative proof of concepts for multiple projects.
● Assisting in early issue identification, resolution and subsequent root cause analysis.
● Championing new technologies and enforcing the best development patterns and practices.
Being the best you can be and bringing everyone with you.
● Keeping a keen eye on the future, making sure the code base doesn’t become stale, initiating
code refactoring and implementation of new and best practices whilst ensuring that our
systems remains secure to newly identified threats.