Project Manager (Payments)
At Curve, we are on a mission to simplify and unify the way people spend, send, see and save money. Centralising your money into a smart card, connected to an even smarter app. With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track spend behaviour and provide insights, and security to protect you from fraud. For the first time giving you bright insights and control of all your money in one beautiful place.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core. Our user base is growing rapidly and we have exceptional metrics. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary leadership team who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the autonomy to masterfully develop their expertise.
Who we’re looking for
Curve is looking for an exceptional Project Manager to lead a wide range of exciting projects within the operations team. The company is growing rapidly and we need someone to take ownership of the exciting array of different initiatives to improve the operation of the Curve payment card and the different features and services we offer customers. This is an important and high-visibility role, in which you will be a key member of the team, while also having a high level of autonomy in your day-to-day work.
You will report to the Head of Operations, but you will also collaborate closely with different departments across the company, as well our key third-party partners. You will work on a wide range of big and small projects that will support product and business development and deliver service, compliance and cost-saving improvements.
- You will plan and deliver card and payments projects from initiation to completion.
- You will work closely with partners, regulators and internal product and engineering teams.
- You will gather requirements from Curve managers, partners and third-party providers and own the prioritisation of projects.
- You will scope, plan and own projects and help to build consensus and understanding across all stakeholders.
- You will understand the operation of the Curve product as well as anyone in the company.
- You will understand Curve’s requirements to comply with the law, card scheme rules and other regulations.
- You will communicate project status and results to all concerned.
- You will deliver projects on time and on budget.
Who Should You be
- You have 3+ years experience managing complex product and technology projects from requirements definition through to the delivery of solution. Preferably in a payments business or fintech company.
- You have knowledge and experience of working with payments policy and various payments schemes (cards, Faster Payments, etc). Experience working within regulatory projects is advantageous.
- You have outstanding communication and collaborative skills.
- You are organised and good at planning and forecasting.
- You have a bias towards action, like getting things done, and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- You’ll always look for new ways to approach and resolve challenging situations.
- You are keen to work and develop your career within an exciting entrepreneurial FinTech start-up.
Perks & Benefits
- Monthly health & wellbeing budget for gym, etc.
- Learning & Development annual budget
- Supper & Taxis home should you work late
- Work from home
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- ‘Breakfast Mondays’, ‘Lunch Fridays’ and ‘Friday Drinks’
More about us
We are a high-performance team of circa 60 rallied around a higher purpose; we work closely together to turn dreams and ideas into actions and product innovation. With a flat hierarchy and an ability to make decisions quickly, we’re based in a great office in Shoreditch, close to Old Street – the heart of the vibrant tech centre of London.
We are an equal opportunities employer. At Curve, we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.