Talent Acquisition Intern
At Curve, we are on a mission to simplify and unify the way people spend, send, see and save money. Centralising your money into a smart card, connected to an even smarter app. With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track spend behaviour and provide insights, and security to protect you from fraud. For the first time giving you bright insights and control of all your money in one beautiful place.
We're developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core. Our user base is growing rapidly and we have exceptional metrics. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary leadership team who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the autonomy to masterfully develop their expertise.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a self-motivated Talent Acquisition Intern to join our growing People’s function. As we enter into our next phase of growth, we are looking for a fresh graduate to help us scale the team that will simplify the way people Spend, Send, See & Save money.
As a Talent Acquisition Intern, you’ll have an important role to impact Curve’s culture. You’ll coordinate the entire hiring experience for any candidate interacting with Curve, organize hiring events in the tech community and create content to help Curve hire.
What will your day involve
- Manage all our advertised open positions, updating our profiles where necessary.
- Be hands-on coordinating interview panels and preparing interview packs across every department.
- Make candidates feel welcomed and providing them with a tour of our office.
- Evangelize the Curve brand and spread the word about our aggressive hiring plans, participating and organizing events in our community (career events, tech meet-ups, conferences).
- Work on special projects, such as Employer Branding, process improvement projects, and other Talent Acquisition initiatives to improve the recruiting efficiency and candidate experience.
Who Should You Be
- Some work experience in a similar function in an administration or coordination role. First commercial experience in the Talent area is a plus but not a must.
- You are organized, deeply detailed oriented, and a speedy learner.
- You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment, not getting overwhelmed easily.
- You have a passion for the technology industry, and especial interest in fintech.
- You love interacting with people and helping them achieve their dreams.
- You have the ability to understand communication and you know what emotional intelligence is.
Perks & Benefits
- Monthly health & wellbeing budget for gym, etc.
- Learning & Development annual budget
- Supper & Taxis home should you work late
- Work from home
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- ‘Lunch Fridays’ and ‘Friday Drinks’
More About Us
We are a high-performance team of circa 60 rallied around a higher purpose; we work closely together to turn dreams and ideas into actions and product innovation. With a flat hierarchy and an ability to make decisions quickly, we’re based in a great office in Shoreditch, close to Old Street – the heart of the vibrant tech centre of London.
We are an equal opportunities employer. At Curve, we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.