Payment Operations Administrator (FinTech)
Curve are on a mission! We are looking for exceptional people to come and join us at our new HQ in Holborn and support our most important asset, our customers. The Payment Operations Administrator at Curve is a newly created position where you will be responsible for actioning all daily operations relating to card production as well as investigating any card transactional/delivery issues.
You will work closely with multiple other areas of the Curve group such as our product team, engineering, finance and customer experience to ensure that our most important asset, our customers, are given an exceptional journey.
What you'll be doing with us:This is a great opportunity to get in at the launch of a ground-breaking mobile FinTech startup and be a part of its success, as well as learning new skills from an awesome team of people, and making your mark on how Curve engages with its customers.
- Investigating complex problems and getting to root cause of points of failure.
- Partner management: managing BAU to ensure the seamless delivery of our card services with operational partners.
- Share responsibility for incident management and assuring our reliability and business continuity.
- Own all aspects of Curve card distribution including manufacturing, packaging, shipping and day to day interaction with our card production partners.
- Share responsibility for improving operational processes - defining/improving, monitoring and reporting
Our ideal team member will be the following:
- Experience in a fast paced administrative role
- Excellent knowledge and use of excel as well as G-Suite
- Ability to communicate across a wide spectrum of individuals from Software Engineers to Senior Leadership
- Able to organise the unorganised
- Happy to work in a small team who seeks to change the way people interact with financial products
Perks & Benefits
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Monthly health & wellbeing budget for gym, etc.
- Learning & Development annual budget
- Supper & Taxis home should you work late
- Work from home
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- ‘Lunch Fridays’ and ‘Friday Drinks’
More about us
We are an equal opportunities employer. At Curve, we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer