Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life.
That’s why Curve puts your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live.
With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track spend behaviour and provide insights, and security to protect you from fraud. For the first time giving you bright insights and control of all your money in one beautiful place.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core. Our user base is growing rapidly and we have exceptional metrics. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary leadership team who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the autonomy to masterfully develop their expertise.
Welcome to Curve. On a mission to help you live inspired.
Who we’re looking forCurve is looking for an exceptional Implementation Manager to manage and deliver a wide range of innovative projects within the Operations team. The company is growing rapidly and we need someone to take ownership of the array of initiatives to improve the operation of the product and the different features and services we offer to our users.
You will report to the Head of Operations, working closely with our key third-party payment partners, as well as collaborating with different teams across the company. You will work on a range of big and small operational improvements that will support product and business development and deliver service, compliance and cost-saving benefits. You’ll gain as much accountability as you can handle and have a huge influence on scaling the company.
What your day will involve
- You will manage the relationship with our current (and future) third-party payment partners, including Mastercard, Wirecard, GPS and Gemalto for all planned changes to our product.
- You will take part in discussions, negotiation and integration with other third-party payment partners.
- You will collaborate with other members of the Operations team to ensure that all changes to our live products and processes can be embedded in business-as-usual as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- You will work together with our product and engineering teams and help plan and deliver a wide range of projects from initiation to completion.
- You will understand and adapt Curve’s requirements to comply with the law, card scheme rules and relevant regulations.
- You will understand the operation of Curve’s product and become an ‘expert’ for escalation of customers’ issues.
Who should you be
- 4+ years experience within the operations team of a payment card company, related fintech company, card scheme, card issuer (BIN sponsor) or merchant acquirer, or a mixture of a few of these. Ideally your experience and understanding will cover both card issuing and merchant acquiring.
- You know everything there is to know about debit and credit card processing, mobile payment technologies and merchant acquiring.
- You have got significant exposure to payments related projects implemented under different regulatory requirements.
- Ideally you have experience in an MDES project and implementing Apple Pay and/or Google Pay.
- Ideally you have experience in managing a team, or are excited to learn as your role develops.
- You have a bias towards action and getting things done, and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment, with varying priorities as situations change.
- You have outstanding communication and collaborative skills.
- You are organised and good at planning and prioritising a heavy workload.
- You are keen to work and develop your career within an exciting entrepreneurial fintech start-up.
Benefits & Perks
- Monthly health & wellbeing budget for gym, etc.
- Learning & Development annual budget
- Access to Perkbox discounts
- Supper & Taxis home should you work late
- Work from home
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- ‘Lunch Fridays’ and ‘Friday Drinks’
More about us
We are a high-performing team of circa 70+ people rallied around a higher purpose; we work closely together to turn dreams and ideas into actions and product innovation. With a flat hierarchy and an ability to make decisions quickly, we’re based in a shiny new office in Holborn.
We are an equal opportunities employer. At Curve, we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.