Ops Product Manager
Product Manager - Operations
Salary + Equity
We’re building the future of money - join us!
The Role Mission:
You’ll be an integral part of the Product team with the ownership of building all our operational and internal-facing systems and tools. You will become the strong bond between Product and Operations by leading an Agile team of designers and engineers to automate and scale our business processes and key payment systems.
Curve is on a mission to simplify the way people spend, send, see and save money. We are focused on an ambitious opportunity fuelled by a couple of trends starting to play out in the market, from fragmentation of financial services to new convergence layers for the customer experience. We believe the end-game will be a connected world of money, tailored individually for each customer.
Curve has recently expanded to 40-strong and has just completed a multi-million pound Series A fundraise to drive the next phase of rapid growth.
What you’ll be doing:
Product Manager, Operations
- Product Management of the company’s internal systems and tools
- Manage an agile process with a dedicated Scrum team with analysts, designers and engineers
- Collaborate with Product Lead and Operations Lead to continuously refine the execution roadmap
- Spec and define requirements and user stories for operational processes and integrations with other software providers
- With an Operations lens, analyse, design and make recommendations for our user-facing products to provide the best user experience possible
Automation of Business Operations
- Conduct research on products and providers to determine the best systems and tools to support our operational needs including Compliance, Fraud / Risk and Customer Support
- Project managing the delivery of new processes and features for the Operations team
- Collaborate closely with other business areas and continuously look for ways to automate any manual or redundant processes and tasks
- Knows how to gather customer feedback and resolving user onboarding experience issues
- Ensuring all features and functionality delivered are tracked correctly, and monitor their performance continuously to iterate and refine the system
- Dive into the numbers and be able to analyse our data to understand users and surface any operational issues
- Work with data analysts to define, create and monitor dashboards around operational KPIs
- 2-3 years experience in Product Management at a technology company
- Experience with payments systems and the financial services industry
- Have executed product development cycles and launched products into users’ hands
- Experience in negotiating and collaborating with third-party service providers
- Strong analytical, project and time management skills
- Experience with lean process optimisation, business process optimisation and Six Sigma
- Can lead an Agile team in a PO role, with experience of stepping into a Scrum Master role
- Enjoys analysing and solving challenges to deliver value and improve user experience
- Familiar with design & prototyping tools such as Balsamiq, Sketch and Invision
- Experience with the practice of design thinking to build great product experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across business and technical domains
Nice to Have:
- Have dealt with complex operational initiatives, working through technical, operational, legal policy and business issues
- Computer Science or Engineering degree
- Scrum Master or Product Owner certification
More about Us:
We are a high-performance team rallied around the single purpose of connecting people’s financial worlds. We’re based in a great office in Shoreditch, close to Old Street – the heart of the vibrant tech centre of London.
Our user base is growing daily and we have exceptional user retention. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary founder who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the autonomy to exercise and develop their expertise.
We have a set of values which determine how we make decisions: obsess about the customer experience, think big & innovate, “build, measure & learn” and automate & accelerate. In addition we have values which determine how we work: feel the urgency, train your judgement, collaboration & trust at our core and responsibility to challenge.
Our recruitment philosophy:
We’re committed to building a product that people want, and we can’t do it without having a talented team with a meaningful stake in the business. Everyone who joins us and contributes to Curve’s success is rewarded with equity.
Our interview process:
We believe in both parties getting to know each other well before making an important decision like this. We have a thorough interview process of typically 3-4 stages that may involve an exercise, test or presentation. If you secure an offer from us, we’ll invite you to a team lunch or drinks so you can meet more of the team before deciding whether to join us.
How we aim to look after you:
- Monthly health & wellbeing budget for gym, massages, etc.
- Annual Learning & Development budget
- Dinner, taxis, should you work late
- Team Lunch Fridays, weekly drinks, etc
- Infinite stream of fruit & snacks (healthy & unhealthy) and great coffee
- Generous holiday allowance
Suggestions for getting noticed in order to instigate the conversation:
Send us as much information as possible about You; your achievements, ambitions, personal projects or personal development that demonstrates your passion for what you do and...Why Curve is of interest to you!
Start by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just click 'Apply'