Head of Talent Acquisition
The Head of Talent will drive consistency, efficiency and best practice across the Talent Team to generate the best candidate experience matched with the best quality of hire.
This role is accountable to the VP of People for ensuring we are constantly and consistently adopting a global best in class approach to our talent engagement activities. Working closely with the Chief People Officer and the Head of People, you will ensure the Talent leadership team will lead conversations to share and implement best practice in a joined up way across the Curve business
This individual will have a global remit and will need to implement changes at a local level whilst working on a global expansion strategy across EMEA & NA. They will be a key partner to the Curve Leadership Team and a champion to all staff in the business as we go through rapid scaling across Europe and North America over 18 months
They will provide direction, guidance and advice, challenge poor practice. They will be accountable for the establishment and maintaining the required level of competency across the TA teams.
- Build and introduce sourcing and hiring analytics that track and report on recruitment effectiveness and quality of hire. Deliver actionable insights and set standard that shape Curve’s global sourcing and recruitment practices.
- Anticipate changes in the external market (diversity, new technology opportunities) to drive innovative, best practice and leading edge solutions. Including developing and implementing optimum talent sourcing channels for all hiring, including digital channels, employee referral program, preferred agency partners and outsourced processes.
- Acts as a Centre of Excellence for the TA function. Providing consultative support on all matters related to talent attraction methodology, policies etc
- Help build capability efforts (including standardised competency framework/mentor program/TA Training Module) – ensuring we continue to build world-class TA and engagement capability in service of our business and HR partners Implement improvements in technology and process that optimise the candidate experience and minimise administrative burden.
- Fully integrate TA systems and processes
- In depth experience of Talent Acquisition, talent processes and recruiting systems
- Proven experience of scaling a business going through rapid international expansion and growth
- Experience of implementing operational excellence across global teams
- Highly externally networked with access to market trends and innovations across Fintech and other markets
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and operational execution skills with a high degree of attention to detail and process (Project Management)
- Strong cross-functional partnership skills, working with multiple stakeholders to achieve company objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex issues to a range of audiences
- The ability to challenge effectively and hold others to account whilst maintaining relationships.
- High professional standards for customer service, confidentiality, and quality of work
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and think creatively
- Ability to deploy programmes and processes remotely and through others.
- A continuous improvement mindset, always evaluating programmes and tools and identifying areas for improvement.