Customer Experience Champion
Customer Experience Champion
Curve is expanding - help build the future of money
Salary + equity
Shoreditch, London - Imaginecurve.com
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to support our most important asset, our customers. Customer Experience Champions at Curve are the gateway to our customers and face of the company. As a CX Champion, you will be responsible for giving excellent customer service through multiple channels, including email, social media and telephone.
Our Mission:Curve is on a mission to simplify the way people spend, send, see and save money. We are focused on an ambitious opportunity fuelled by a couple of trends starting to play out in the market, from fragmentation of financial services to new convergence layers for the customer experience. We believe the end-game will be a connected world of money, tailored individually for each customer. As such, we're building a new category: Connected Finance.
What your day will involve:
The majority of our time is spent answering inbound customer support queries in our CS ticketing system, by email (and occasionally by phone), capturing feedback (good and bad), and exploring technical and legal queries (with the support of relevant colleagues).
- You will get to know our customers and our product better than anyone else at Curve and therefore be the customer's advocate. This means for example you will have the opportunity to champion features and from time to time represent the team at product meetings
- Our product is constantly evolving, therefore you will need to be someone who is naturally curious and always learning in order to answer what can sometimes be complex, multi-component or ambiguous questions from Curve users
You'll also be doing the following:
- Constantly figuring out ways to deliver fantastic service to our users by improving the support process, or feeding back to the product team to improve the product itself
- Updating external FAQs and internal knowledge base so others will know the answer for next time
- Remaining flexible with your schedule, e.g. working weekends or evenings when necessary
This is a great opportunity to get in at the launch of a ground-breaking mobile fintech startup and be a part of its success, as well as learning new skills from an awesome team of people, and making your mark on how Curve engages with its customers.
Our ideal team member will:
- Be a graduate or have relevant experience
- Be enthusiastic about being part of a team who seeks to change the way people interact with financial services
- Be able to demonstrate an ability or willingness to handle high levels of uncertainty
- Have outstanding writing abilities and enjoy the English language; you'll be able to argue about the correct use of affect/ effect
- Like taking real and significant ownership of your work
- Able to recognise and understand a customer’s problem, and adjust your tone to fit the situation
- Be excited to learn everything you can about a complex ground-breaking product, from payment processing to fraud, from financial regulations to brand and marketing, and everything in between.
- Have very good attention to detail, and not be above proof-reading your colleague’s work (or asking them to check yours) if it means sending out typo-free communications
And bonus points for (but not required):
- Experience with customer support tools e.g. Desk/Zendesk/Freshdesk, Intercom, Crashlytics
- Experience working with a technical or financial product
- Experience working in a startup or fast-changing environment
More about Us:
We are a high-performance team of circa 50 rallied around a higher purpose; we work closely together to turn dreams and ideas into actions and product innovation. With a flat hierarchy and an ability to make decisions quickly, we’re based in a great office in Shoreditch, close to Old Street – the heart of the vibrant tech centre of London.
We have a set of values which determine what we stand for and how we do things: obsess about the customer, build-measure-learn, communicate and collaborate, challenge yourself, each other and the status quo, and automate & accelerate
To see more about our values please visit: https://www.imaginecurve.com/jobs
How we aim to look after you:
- Monthly health & wellbeing budget for gym, etc.
- Learning & Development annual budget
- Supper & taxis home should you work late
- Work from home
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- ‘Breakfast Mondays’, ‘Lunch Fridays’ and ‘Friday Drinks
We are an equal opportunities employer. At Curve, we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.