Paid Ads Specialist
Here at Curve we are changing the world of money with an innovative product that helps our customers to spend, send, see and save better. We are currently going through a huge amount of growth and we are definitely growing further. That’s why we want you.
It’s about moving fast and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to make an impact. We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and reason. Since our out-of-launch we’ve grown from ten to to over 160 people and we’re adding around 20 new team members each month. From engineers to marketers to Customer Experience Champions, we are on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Curve in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be in charge of our paid advertising efforts.
Snap, Insta, Linkedin, Twitter, … you name it.
You will have an advertising budget, probably more than you are handling currently. There is a team for copy, for video, for creatives that will work closely with you and help deliver your plans and vision. You will be the first of our Paid Ad Specialists in the business and we will be building a team rapidly to work with you.
What we need to see from you:It’s all about numbers. You will develop reporting - together with our data team - to track the user acquisition from all paid channels that you choose to tackle. Drive down costs, increase reach, optimise daily.
- Experience - you have worked paid channels before. Show us your work.
- Creative - you give the team the direction our ads should take.
- Number driven - you life by key results. You crush your numbers.
- Learn - you are willing to learn, fast and hard.
- Communicate - you can communicate your successes and failings, your learnings to the team.
- Ambitious - you feel an inner need to succeed. We aim high, you should aim higher.
- Self motivated and autonomous. - You work within a team, but in your area you will lead the way.
- Ready for a challenge - We will challenge you, and we expect to be challenged by you.
We value your ambition and your willingness to challenge us more than your experience. If you think you might be too junior, please apply. If you are a senior and are looking for a major challenge, apply.
- Perks & Benefits
- Monthly health & wellbeing budget for gym, etc.
- Learning & Development annual budget
- Supper & Taxis home should you work late
- ‘Lunch Fridays’ and ‘Friday Drinks’
- Awesome office
More about us
We are an equal opportunities employer. At Curve, we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organisation that thrives on diversity. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.