Test Engineer (Mobile)
Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life. That’s why Curve puts your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live.
At Curve the QA/ Test team is a core part of Engineering. We are very small but we are involved in the design and delivery of every feature developed. We also recognise that robots are the future and so we need to have the latest tools at our finger tips to be successful. We love automation here and we hope to automate as many regression tests as possible, therefore we expect you to either have willingness to learn how to automate tests (support in your development will be provided, you won’t be on your own).
Welcome to Curve. On a mission to help you live inspired.
Who we’re looking for:
First of all we are looking for someone that will actively contribute to the overall success of the company. This is the perfect opportunity for you to step up to the plate, take ownership of this key role and showcase your capabilities within a small and rapidly growing company that is about to go global.
What will your day involve:
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts
- Execute and evaluate automated test cases and report test results
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members - DevOps, Marketing, Product & Design
- Have experience with iOS & Android functional and UI testing tools
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes. Escalate any potential quality issues to management in a timely manner
What we need to see from you:
- 3+ years experience as a Mobile QA/Test Engineer on innovative applications
- A good level of proficiency with one or more programming/scripting languages such Go, Java etc
- Experience with Android Studio (for Android apps) OR XCode (for iOS apps)
- Experience with setting/improving mobile automation frameworks
- Knowledge of Android, iOS and mobile build pipelines
- Experience working with test automation throughout the Software Development Life Cycle
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration tools
- Experience with any programming language (Java/Python/Go/Node.JS/C++), although our microservices are written in Golang
- You are experienced with Cloud Native solutions deployed to AWS