Finance Operations Manager
Curve is on a game-changing mission to simplify the way you spend, send, see and save your money. We are moving banking to the cloud and creating a ground-breaking new category in finance. Thanks to our unique product and insanely exciting road map, our customer base is growing exponentially.
We are looking for superstar performers. Do you strive to be your very best? Do you show extraordinary levels of motivation, commitment, stamina and strive for the best results? You may be the perfect match for Team Curve.
We are aiming to build a best in class finance function that drives business decision making and planning, through the provision of accurate and timely information and advice. Our goal where possible is to automate and innovate, making sure the right tools are in place to enable the team to work as a business enabling function rather than huddling over Excel running manual repetitive tasks.
Some of the great things you’ll be doing with us:
- Reconcile all cash flows relating to Curve's payment operations
- Reconcile scheme/payment related billing
- Ensure accurate accounting of payments transactions
- Continuous improvement of payments processes
- Work with data team to ensure accurate reporting and distribution of information across the business
- Work with product team on new features to understand cost and process impacts
- Own banking and payments relationships from the Finance Operations perspective
- Potential for role to expand into Company Treasury
What we need from you:
- At least 3 years experience in payments, preferably with exposure to FX, issuing and acquiring, at least 5 years experience in total.
- Experience within a high growth business
- Love to build businesses cases, present and debate investment decisions and thoughtfully challenge business leaders
- You're hands-on and take satisfaction in supporting colleagues, projects or tasks however big or small.
- Are biased to change and to solving real business problems