Growth Launcher - France
Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life. That’s why Curve puts your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live.
With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track spend behaviour and provide insights, and security to protect you from fraud. For the first time giving you bright insights and control of all your money in one beautiful place.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core. Our user base is growing rapidly and we have exceptional metrics. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary leadership team who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the autonomy to masterfully develop their expertise.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a Growth Launcher to take ownership of Curve’s expansion across Europe. The Growth Launcher will be our first “boots on the ground” in a new market and you will be responsible getting the country up and running from a cold start.
The primary objective of the role is to build local communities of engaged users, owning the development of our global brand through an incredible wave of growth. You will have a strong eye for identifying key growth opportunities and the ability to work cross functionally with Curve Teams.
Whilst we've grown hugely over the past months, we’ve still got a move-fast, take ownership mentality. We operate in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, so you will be expected to ruthlessly prioritise and find ways to bring additional value to the internationalisation of one of the UK’s high-growth Fintechs. You will be required to keep up to date with industry knowledge and trends, research opportunities and competitors.
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for the prospecting and pitching of your chosen growth strategy, supported by our expert Business Development Team, with the aim of increasing Curve’s user base.
- Understanding of Curve’s value to our users and advocate the benefits increasing user growth.
- Create and execute local growth and community strategy campaigns.
- Building strong relationships with relevant social influencer, thought leaders and journalists.
- Identify and onboard brand ambassadors across your country and monitor the success of the local ambassador program.
- Embrace every other possible user acquisition opportunity.
- Meet face to face with potential users to build relationships and gain an excellent understanding of their financial needs.
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competitors.
What we need from you
- You enjoy meeting people and can quickly understand, evaluate and execute on growth opportunities and hit targets.
- Fluency in French
- Experience in building global markets from scratch
- You have a passion for everything tech, fintech is a plus.
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen and quickly.
- You have a wealth of connections (e.g. media, tech,big businesses).
- You are a smart, persuasive and influential communicator with an ability to think on your feet and can resolve challenging situations.
- You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.