Talent Acquisition Manager (Engineering and Product)
Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life.
That’s why Curve puts your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live.
With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track spend behaviour and provide insights, and security to protect you from fraud. For the first time giving you bright insights and control of all your money in one beautiful place.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core. Our user base is growing rapidly and we have exceptional metrics. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary leadership team who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the autonomy to masterfully develop their expertise.
Welcome to Curve. On a mission to help you live inspired.
Who we’re looking for
We are building out our Talent Team that will help Curve deliver on our mission to unify and simplify the way people spend, send, see and save their money. To enable us to do this we’ve created a brand new Talent Manager (Engineering & Product) role.
You will demonstrate your ability to get creative and find extraordinary talent through unconventional ways. You will communicate effectively with candidates, build relationships, encourage them to interview at Curve, and be an external ambassador of our brand all the way throughout the hiring process. You will continuously track internal hiring metrics to identify potential bottlenecks and drive efficiency, improvements and results to hire technical talent faster and smarter.
We need YOU to find the right talent, for the right roles as we scale. Do you want to have an impact on one of the fastest growing Fintech in Europe? Do you have experience sourcing extraordinary engineering talent from different parts of the globe? If yes, keep on reading.
What will your day involve
- Develop and embed a strategic recruitment process for Engineering and Product, working closely with CTO, Head of Engineering and Head of Design.
- Create and manage top of funnel campaigns to attract high calibre candidates across Engineering and Product.
- Create and compose compelling emails that highlight the exciting technical challenges and incredible culture at Curve.
- Screen, assess and qualify candidates to determine both technical skills and chemistry of candidates for fit.
- You will consistently look to identify new pools of talent and be fearless in challenging our perceptions to bring the most worthy and talented individuals to the table.
- Work on special projects, such as Employer Branding, process improvement, and other Talent Acquisition initiatives to improve the hiring efficiency and candidate experience.
- You actively seek and enjoy participating and organising events in our community (tech meet-ups / conferences), being Curve brand evangelist.
- Work in tandem with People Ops. & management to ensure succession planning and retention.
Who Should You Be
- You’ve got experience with building world-class relationships with candidates from tech communities.
- You have a good eye for talent with the ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit.
- You are experienced sourcing technical talent via LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, StackOverflow, etc.
- You are organized, deeply detailed oriented, and a speedy learner.
- You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment, not getting overwhelmed easily.
- You have a passion for the technology industry and special interest in fintech.
- You love interacting with people and helping them achieve their dreams.
- You have the ability to understand communication and you know what emotional intelligence is.
Perks & Benefits
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Monthly health & wellbeing budget for gym, etc.
- Learning & Development annual budget
- Supper & Taxis home should you work late
- Work from home
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- ‘Lunch Fridays’ and ‘Friday Drinks’
More about us
We are a high-performance team of circa 70+ rallied around a higher purpose; we work closely together to turn dreams and ideas into actions and product innovation. With a flat hierarchy and an ability to make decisions quickly, we’re based in a great office in Shoreditch, close to Old Street – the heart of the vibrant tech centre of London.
We are an equal opportunities employer. At Curve, we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.