Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life.
That’s why Curve puts your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live.
With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track spend behaviour and provide insights, and security to protect you from fraud. For the first time giving you bright insights and control of all your money in one beautiful place.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core. Our user base is growing rapidly and we have exceptional metrics. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary leadership team who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the autonomy to masterfully develop their expertise.
Welcome to Curve. On a mission to help you live inspired.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for an all-star Content Manager to be an invaluable member of our energetic Marketing team, helping us tell our story to the world. You’ll own the editorial calendar and generate all types of content, from thought leadership content, to product blog posts, and sales enablement materials. You’ll also collaborate with the Marketing team on distribution strategies, in order to generate marketing qualified leads and nurture existing leads.
You are also responsible, together with other teams, for increasing revenue and profits; driving engagement and retention; and leading creative content strategies.
What your day will involve
- Creating one of the most innovative content functions for a fintech startup, with storytelling and data at its core, helping us go from 0 to 100,000’s of monthly readers/followers/subscribers, and aim to make Curve one of the most recognizable brands in the fintech space.
- Creating content! You will be instrumental in the generation of different types of audiovisual content for Curve.
- Develop distribution strategies for new and existing content, with the help of Curve’s Marketing team.
- Work with our internal teams, e.g. Product, to define messaging for features and product updates, and write content and press releases to support launches.
- Partner closely with the design team on our visual identity including visual design, voice and tone, applying it consistently across all of our content and channels.
- Supporting other campaign efforts as needed to drive user acquisition and retention, including online campaigns and events.
Who You Should be
- 5+ years of content, social and digital leadership experience at consumer startup, top brand, agency, or in media.
- You bring a background in PR, Journalism, or Communications preferred, especially as an editor for financial or focused digital businesses.
- You have proven writing and storytelling ability, and you can provide writing samples.
- You’re both a writer and a content strategist, who feels equally comfortable writing posts, editing them, developing new content ideas, and figuring out a distribution strategy
- You’ll always look for new ways to approach and resolve challenging situations.
- You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- You have passion about what we're creating at Curve.
Perks & Benefits
- An attractive compensation package including options so everyone can share in Curve’s success.
- Monthly health & wellbeing budget for gym, etc.
- Learning & Development annual budget.
- Ability to buy any book for the company library and the cost be covered.
- Supper & Taxis home should you work late.
- Work from home.
- Ride to Work Scheme.
- Season Ticket Loan.
- ‘Lunch Fridays’ and ‘Friday Drinks’.
More about us
We are a high-performance team of circa 65+ rallied around a higher purpose; we work closely together to turn dreams and ideas into actions and product innovation. With a flat hierarchy and an ability to make decisions quickly, we’re based in a great office in Shoreditch, close to Old Street – the heart of the vibrant tech centre of London.
We are an equal opportunities employer. At Curve, we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.