Talent Sourcer - (DevOps, Data Science, UX, Mobile, Testing)
At Curve, we are looking to grow our In-House Talent Team to be a world leading function and to bring the recruitment journey and experience for our candidates to the next level of excellence.
We’re looking for a self-motivated Technical Recruiter to join our growing talent function. As we enter into our next phase of growth (100+ hires over 12 months!!), we are looking for someone to come in and help us scale the team that will simplify the way people Spend, Send, See & Save money.
As our Technical Recruiter, you’ll have an important role to impact Curve’s culture and to also bring Curve to the engineering community to be the place to work. You’ll coordinate the entire hiring experience for any candidate interacting with Curve, organise hiring events in the tech community and create content to help Curve hire.
What will your day involve
- Source amazing talent across all engineering disciplines (DevOps, Front & Back End, Data Science, Mobile etc)
- Be hands-on coordinating interview panels and preparing interview packs across every department.
- Make candidates feel welcomed and providing them with a tour of our office.
- Be part of the Curve brand ambassador and spread the word about our aggressive hiring plans, participating and organising events in our community (career events, tech meet-ups, conferences).
- Work on special projects, such as Employer Branding, process improvement projects, and other Talent Acquisition initiatives to improve the recruiting efficiency and candidate experience.
What great looks like!
- Expert in sourcing talent across platforms such as LinkedIn, Github, Stack Overflow
- Be data driven in all your decision making and able to know what the tech market is doing
- Experience of In-House Recruitment is a plus but not a must.
- You are organised, deeply detailed oriented, and a speedy learner.
- You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment, not getting overwhelmed easily.
- You have a passion for the technology industry, and especial interest in fintech.
- You love interacting with people and helping them achieve their dreams.
At Curve, we are on a mission to simplify and unify the way people spend, send, see and save money. Centralising your money into a smart card, connected to an even smarter app. With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track spend behaviour and provide insights, and security to protect you from fraud. For the first time giving you bright insights and control of all your money in one beautiful place.
We're developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core. Our user base is growing rapidly and we have exceptional metrics. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary leadership team who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the autonomy to masterfully develop their expertise.