Salary & Equity
Curve is growing - join our adventurous startup!
Role opportunities: You’ll be an integral part of the Product team that owns the end-to-end experience, from onboarding to day-to-day transactions, the mobile apps and every touchpoint and interaction a user has with Curve. Our business rests on data, and we use data to inform and evaluate our decisions on a constant basis.
With the wealth of data you’ll have the ability to refine the product and user journeys, and create new insights to drive new experiences and opportunities to benefit the end user
Our Mission: Curve is on a mission to simplify the way people spend, send, see and save money. We are focused on an ambitious opportunity fuelled by a couple of trends starting to play out in the market, from fragmentation of financial services to new convergence layers for the customer experience. We believe the end-game will be a connected world of money, tailored individually for each customer. As such, we're building a new category - a digital banking platform.
We've started by tapping into the most frequent job users do with their money - Spending - by creating a better way to pay, leveraging Curve's unique technology. Our focus in the next 18 months is to keep improving the spending proposition, while introducing connections and automations across the various jobs of money by providing our customers with a significantly better experience.
What you'll be doing:
- set up A/B and multivariate tests, define success metrics, and track their performance
- build and improve analytic capability of the product, allowing data to inform product direction and features decisions
- run ad-hoc analyses that will help move the needle on our top KPIs
- intuitive discoverer of critical insights, evaluate potential new ideas
- drive app optimisation efforts for conversion and retention using a wide range of skillset and tools,
- You’ll go beyond quantitative data and qualitatively gather information from users (call/email/survey/interview)
- track the performance of our product and gain deep understanding of the key measurements that impacts the user experience
- building & maintaining product and growth KPI dashboards
- projecting & sharing monthly product and growth updates
- work alongside engineers, designers and product managers
- with all teams across the company — product, marketing, operations, engineering, finance, etc
You’ll have a talent for and experience of:
- Tools — the ability to pull, process, and extract insights from data.
- Using product analytic tools such as MixPanel to design, analyse and drive user insights
- Writing an ad hoc SQL query, wrangling data in a google sheet, or pulling data from a restful api
- Illustrating trends in the data to non-technical stakeholders via various dashboarding tools, currently mainly in Chartio
Statistics — you think in confidence intervals and not point estimates
Ownership — able to take ownership of a project and see it through from end to end
Communication — excellent communication skills. You’ll be sharing the team’s updates with the company, as well as collaborating with teams across the company.
Go from concept to analysis to conclusion, bring actionable insight to bear, and convince others using a combination of data and and compelling argument
Bonus — experience with Google Analytics, Appsflyer or bring your best-of-breed tools to help us get even better.
More about Us: We are a high-performance team of circa 40 rallied around a higher purpose; we work closely together to turn dreams and ideas into actions and product innovation. With a flat hierarchy and an ability to make decisions quickly, we’re based in a great office in Shoreditch, close to Old Street – the heart of the vibrant tech centre of London.
We're developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core. We are, bold, like to challenge assumptions, adaptable and resourceful in the ways we can serve people. We constantly strive to find the ‘why’, and move quickly into action. We believe in deep collaboration, treat each other respectfully and improve together. Our collective conviction and passion drives our mission.
Our user base is growing daily and we have exceptional user retention. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and founders who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the autonomy to exercise and develop their expertise.
Our recruitment philosophy: We’re committed to building a product that people want, and we can’t do it without having a talented team with a meaningful stake in the business. Everyone who joins us and contributes to Curve’s success is rewarded with equity.
How we aim to look after you
- Monthly health & wellbeing budget for gym, etc.
- If you work late, we make sure you have supper and a taxi home
- Team Lunch Fridays
- Infinite stream of fruit & snacks and great coffee
- Generous holiday allowance
Getting in touch:
Start a conversation by sending us as much information as possible about you, your achievements, your philosophy & ambitions and why Curve is of interest to you.
Email our Talent Lead Anney at email@example.com
We are not in a position to offer sponsorship currently.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake DBS checks in accordance with regulation.