Salary + Equity
Curve is growing - join our adventurous startup!
Our Mission: Curve is on a mission to simplify the way people spend, send, see and save money. We are focused on an ambitious opportunity fuelled by a couple of trends starting to play out in the market, from fragmentation of financial services to new convergence layers for the customer experience. We believe the end-game will be a connected financial world for each person, allowing each individual to discover and access the most relevant and tailored financial products and services. As such, we're building a new category: Connected Finance.
Role opportunities: You’ll play a key role in the Product team that will guide the shaping of the product with your deep understanding of analytics, passion for the product and experience of uncovering user insights and generating new ideas.
What you'll be doing:
Product and Customer
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, customers and our business using a breadth of qualitative and quantitative methods and tools
- Intuitive discoverer of user insights and the jobs to be done
- Create meaningful analysis, proactively narrate data and generate actionable insights
- Partner with Product Managers, Designers, Engineers and Growth Marketing to deeply understand our customers and their needs
- Develop and continuously improve our product analytic capability, allowing data to drive product and business decisions
- Set up A/B and multivariate tests, define success metrics, and track their performance
- Use a wide array of qualitative user research tools and methods to gain new insights, understand pain points and discover potential solutions to address user needs
- Synthesize quantitative and qualitative data sources into cohesive analysis
- Track the performance of the product, from funnel conversion to usage of core features, that will directly target and impact the company OKRs
- Instrument key metrics and track KPIs to improve the product and user experience
- Build and maintain product and growth KPI dashboards, allow the entire team to have relevant and timely understanding of our product and customer behaviour
- Proactive and inquisitive by nature
- Passion for product development and creating great user experiences
- Storyteller: ability to pull data and insights to inform and persuade
- Product analytic tools: good experience working with tools like MixPanel, Google Analytics, performing funnel, segmentation and cohort analysis
- Data analytics: comfortable and have experience with using tools such as Chartio, Tableau
- Experience in analytical and statistical techniques, cluster analysis, profiling and regression analysis
- Writing SQL query, wrangling data in a google sheet, or pulling data from a restful API does not make you nervous
- Experience with native mobile apps
More about Us: We are a high-performance team of circa 40 rallied around a common ambition; we work closely together to turn ideas into actions and product innovation. With a flat hierarchy and an ability to make decisions quickly. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary founder who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the autonomy to exercise and develop their expertise.
We put the customer at the core. We are bold, like to challenge assumptions, adaptable and resourceful in the ways we can serve people. We constantly strive to find the ‘why’, and move quickly into action. We believe in deep collaboration, and our collective conviction and passion drives our mission.
Who’s talking about our tech:
Our recruitment philosophy: We’re committed to building a product that people want, and we can’t do it without having a talented team with a meaningful stake in the business. Everyone who joins us and contributes to Curve’s success is rewarded with equity.
How we aim to look after you:
- Monthly health & wellbeing budget for gym, etc.
- Supper & Taxis if ever you work late
- Team Lunch Fridays
- Infinite stream of fruit & snacks and great coffee
- Generous holiday allowance
- Investment in your learning & development
Interested? Here’s how to apply:
Start a conversation with Anney, our Talent Lead, by sending us as much information as possible about You: your achievements, your philosophy & ambitions and why Curve is of interest to you.
We are currently not in a position to offer sponsorship.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake DBS checks in accordance with regulation.