Business Development Executive
Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life.
That’s why Curve puts your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live.
With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track spend behaviour and provide insights, and security to protect you from fraud. For the first time giving you bright insights and control of all your money in one beautiful place.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core. Our user base is growing rapidly and we have exceptional metrics. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary leadership team who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the autonomy to masterfully develop their expertise.
Welcome to Curve. On a mission to help you live inspired.
What you’ll be doing
As a Business Development Executive you will work alongside the Business Development Team, pro-actively targeting potential growth areas. You will have a strong eye for identifying key growth opportunities and the ability to work cross functionally with Curve Teams.
We operate in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, so you will be expected to ruthlessly prioritise and find ways to bring additional value to the internationalisation of one of the UK’s high-growth Fintechs. You will be required to keep up to date with industry knowledge and trends, research opportunities and competitors.
- Working alongside the Business Development Team on lead generation and user growth.
- Understanding of Curve’s value to our users and advocate the benefits increasing users growth.
- Seizing every other possible user acquisition opportunity on the market.
- Devising and researching contact strategies – working with potential partners from the first conversation through to onboarding.
- Continuously stay on top of what’s new in the payments and tech space ensuring the Curve proposition is on trend and market leading.
- Collaborating with other team members and contributing to wider projects and programmes.
Who Should You Be
- 2+ years’ sales experience with a track record you are proud of.
- You are great at building relationships and hitting targets.
- You are a smart, persuasive and influential communicator with an ability to think on your feet.
- You have experience of working effectively in a small fast growing team and thrive in ambiguity.
- You’ll always look for new ways to approach and resolve challenging situations, considering yourself a resilient person.
- You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- You’ll have the ability to understand communication and you know what emotional intelligence is.
- You have a passion for everything tech, fin-tech is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Monthly health & wellbeing budget for gym, etc.
- Learning & Development annual budget
- Access to Perkbox discounts
- Supper & Taxis home should you work late
- Work from home
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- ‘Lunch Fridays’ and ‘Friday Drinks’
More about us
We are a high-performing team of circa 70+ people rallied around a higher purpose; we work closely together to turn dreams and ideas into actions and product innovation. With a flat hierarchy and an ability to make decisions quickly, we’re based in a great office in Shoreditch, close to Old Street – the heart of the vibrant tech centre of London.
We are an equal opportunities employer. At Curve, we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.