Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life. That’s why Curve puts your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live.
With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track spend behaviour and provide insights, and security to protect you from fraud. For the first time giving you bright insights and control of all your money in one beautiful place.
What we need from you:
Curve is looking for an Information Security Engineer to join our growing InfoSec team and help achieve our vision in making Curve the most secure in the FS industry. We will be needing you to do this by ensuring we build security into our products and that it forms a core part of our culture and identity. Working in a FinTech requires balancing moving at pace while guaranteeing a high bar of security for our customers and ourselves is maintained at all times.
You need to be interested in all areas of Information Security and be willing to switch communication between technical and non-technical audiences. The strongest candidates will be able to demonstrate passion for penetration testing, security audits, threat hunting, and security and vulnerability research.
Some of the great stuff you'll be working on:
- Managing and delivering high quality security assessments.
- Work with external hackers.
- Find, exploit, explain, and prioritise vulnerabilities, continuously.
- Work with Engineering and Product teams to develop remediation plans.
What will make you stand out:
- You're a super star white-hat hacker.
- A large breadth of knowledge in information security, with ideally an area of expertise, and an interest in continually learning more.
- Being able to put business context behind vulnerabilities to judge their severity in an environment with many concurrent priorities.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels - spoken, written and presentation.
- Familiar with several languages, able to write attack code.
- Experience of network, web application and infrastructure pen-testing and fluency in using relevant tools.
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), or industry equivalent.
- Monthly health & wellbeing budget
- Learning & Development annual budget
- Supper & Taxis home should you work late
- Work from home allowance
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- ‘Lunch Fridays’ and ‘Friday Drinks’