Growth Marketer - Digital Marketing
Salary + Equity
Imagine a job where you can build anything you can dream. Imagine Curve.
Curve is growing - join our adventurous startup!
What you’ll be doing: Driving customer growth by rapidly testing, learning and scaling new tactics
Our Mission: Curve is on a mission to simplify the way people spend, send, see and save money. We are focused on an ambitious opportunity fuelled by a couple of trends starting to play out in the market, from fragmentation of financial services to new convergence layers for the customer experience. We believe the end-game will be a connected world of money, tailored individually for each customer. As such, we're building a new category - a digital banking platform.
We've started by tapping into the most frequent job users do with their money - spending - by creating a better way to pay, leveraging Curve's unique technology. Our focus in the next 18 months is to keep improving the spending proposition, while introducing connections and automation across the various jobs of money to provide our customers with a significantly better experience.
You should have a strong grasp of digital marketing channels, tools and strategies, and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You’ll work in a cross-functional growth team, together with specialists in design, analytics, engineering, BD, PR and product marketing.
Areas of expertise that we need you to have:
Growth marketing for apps: across channels and down the funnel - you test, optimise and scale ideas to grow users, engagement and retention by hunting down what matters and what works
Creativity: online, in-app, video, community - you have breadth to your creativity, and desire to test new ideas with data
Data-driven optimisation: channel traffic, CAC, conversion rate, k-factor, payback time - you cut out the vanity metrics to quantify and evaluate, split test and fine tune using the right data
Channel expertise: particularly in ASO, social, online advertising and content / SEO - you’ve got a track record you’re proud of and now you want to bring it to Curve
- Supporting the growth marketing sprint process to coordinate testing of customer acquisition channels and strategies
- Executing on prioritised ideas to acquire customers and customer leads across digital channels
- In tandem with the growth team, use data to drive traction and scale across our key digital marketing assets - website (home / landing pages and blog), App / Play Store pages, social media, paid media
- Working closely with colleagues across channels - PR, influencer, email, BD - and in analytics, turning insights and opportunities into actionable campaigns
- Tirelessly finding out what’s new in growth and putting it into practice - from unsaturated channels to killer tactics
- Working with our external advisors and agencies to get the best insights and leverage around our growth strategy
- BS/MS degree
- Deep understanding of digital marketing in some or all of our relevant channels (see above)
- Experience in optimising down the growth funnel
- Experience with stats, particularly split testing
- Experience with relevant tools (such as GA, Mixpanel, Optimizely, VWO, StoreMaven, SplitMetrics, UsabilityHub, SimilarTech)
- Experience with KPI reporting, particularly around channel performance
- At least basic ability with SQL
- Understanding of Curve’s value to our customers
More about Us:
We are a high-performance team of circa 40 rallied around a higher purpose; we work closely together to turn dreams and ideas into actions and product innovation. With a flat hierarchy and an ability to make decisions quickly, we’re based in a great office in Shoreditch, close to Old Street – the heart of the vibrant tech centre of London.
We're developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core.
We are bold, like to challenge assumptions, adaptable and resourceful in the ways we can serve people. We constantly strive to find the ‘why’, and move quickly into action. We believe in deep collaboration, treat each other respectfully and improve together. Our collective conviction and passion drives our mission.
Our user base is growing daily and we have exceptional user retention. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and founders who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the autonomy to exercise and develop their expertise.
Who’s talking about our tech:
Our recruitment philosophy:
We’re committed to building a product that people want, and we can’t do it without having a talented team with a meaningful stake in the business. Everyone who joins us and contributes to Curve’s success is rewarded with equity.
How we aim to look after you:
- Monthly health & wellbeing budget for gym, massages, etc.
- Dinner, taxis, etc if you work late
- Team Lunch Fridays, weekly drinks, etc
- Infinite stream of fruit & snacks (healthy & unhealthy), breakfast smoothies and great coffee
- Generous holiday allowance
Getting in touch:
Start a conversation by sending us as much information as possible about you, your achievements and ambitions and why Curve is of interest to you.
How we’ll get to know you and you us:
We’ve devised a 3 step ‘get to know each other’ process, this will include a challenge or workshop session and a team lunch. Email our Talent Lead Anney at email@example.com
We are not in a position to offer sponsorship currently.The successful applicant will be required to undertake DBS checks in accordance with regulations.