At Curve, we are on a mission to simplify the way people spend, send, see and save money. Centralising payment cards into a smart app linked to a single Mastercard that can spend from all your accounts, track spend behaviour and provide insights, and security to protect you from fraud. For the first time giving you bright insights and control of all your money in one effortless place. The aim: truly Connected Finance.
We're developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core. Our user base is growing daily and we have exceptional user retention. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary founder who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the autonomy to exercise and develop their expertise.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a highly creative, enthusiastic Designer to join our Marketing team with the mission to shape Curve’s brand identity. We want a talented individual who can bring ideas to the table, deliver stunning online experiences that delight our thousands of users and can work well under structured timelines.
Working directly with our Senior Marketing Manager, you will be in creating diverse visual assets for Marketing and collaborate with Product Designers, Product Analyst and CX Team to iterate on existing features and build new ones.
What your day will involve
- Be responsible for driving brand evolution and implementation of new brand across channels
- Create innovative artwork and campaigns that drive and increase engagement across a broad spectrum of channels (flyers, packaging, web, video, display ads and other emerging channels)
- Create inspirational website content updating desktop, mobile, contributing to a more user centric experience
- Implement responsive email campaigns using email templates and expanding layout ideas
- Contribute to a “Test and Learn” environment ensuring that design work is of high quality and consistent with our brand identity
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and have the ability to inspire and facilitate collaboration with stakeholders and team members from concept to execution
- Solve complex problems and always be willing to jump in and help your team
- Stay on top of trends and have a keen eye for where they should be explored or avoided
Who You Should be
- An exceptional online portfolio featuring examples of digital design work
- 3+ years digital and graphic design experience within a creative agency or in-house environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or similar
- Outstanding visual and graphic design skills, brand know-how and a conceptual approach
- Experience designing responsive sites for desktop and mobile
- Expert user of Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and Sketch
- Strong eye for detail
- Exceptional communication skills, confident speaking to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic with can-do attitude.
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and pitch in to accomplish Curve’s mission
Nice to have
- Experience working in/with start-ups and developing a young brand
- Working knowledge of HMTL5 or CSS
- Past experience using programs/services such as MailChimp, Wordpress, Hubspot, Instapage, Google Ad Display, Social media advertising solutions.
*PLEASE NOTE: We will only consider applicants who include a resume and a link to a portfolio.
Perks & benefits:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Monthly health & wellbeing budget for gym, etc.
- Learning & Development annual budget
- Supper & Taxis home should you work late
- Work from home
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- ‘Breakfast Mondays’, ‘Lunch Fridays’ and ‘Friday Drinks’
More about us
We are a high-performance team of circa 50 rallied around a higher purpose; we work closely together to turn dreams and ideas into actions and product innovation. With a flat hierarchy and an ability to make decisions quickly, we’re based in a great office in Shoreditch, close to Old Street – the heart of the vibrant tech centre of London.
We are an equal opportunities employer. At Curve, we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.