Information Security Analyst
Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life. That’s why Curve puts your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live.
With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track spend behaviour and provide insights, and security to protect you from fraud. For the first time giving you bright insights and control of all your money in one beautiful place.
What we need from you:
Curve is looking for an Information Security Engineer to join our growing InfoSec team and help achieve our vision in making Curve the most secure in the FS industry. We will be needing you to do this by ensuring we build security into our products and that it forms a core part of our culture and identity. Working in a FinTech requires balancing moving at pace while guaranteeing a high bar of security for our customers and ourselves is maintained at all times.
You need to be interested in all areas of Information Security and be willing to switch communication between technical and non-technical audiences. The strongest candidates will be able to demonstrate passion for penetration testing, security audits, threat hunting, and security and vulnerability research.
Some of the great stuff you'll be working on:
- SecOps at Curve to make sure there is situational awareness, monitoring and intelligence relating to all cyber threats.
- Thinking of and implementing new ways to automate and improve security across the business.
- Building and implementing tools to automate and manage the collection of intelligence using OSINT, SOCMINT, HUMINT tools.
- Reporting security status and events to management, e.g. monitoring, reporting and reacting to intelligence signals.
- Provide security triage and resolution for cloud infrastructure.
- Deliver 1st line defence activities and remediation.
- Deploy security tools and services.
What will make you stand out:
- AWS environments experience, AWS Security certifications a plus.
- Security analyst experience managing security incidents in cloud estates - Reflected in work history.
- Working on security programmes to address risks including patching, secure build, vulnerability scanning and remediation, logging and monitoring, threat management and user awareness.
- Data analysis - extracting information from large sets of data to correlate security events and to tune alerting policies within a SIEM tool.
- Knowledge of security standards and frameworks.