Growth and Performance Manager
Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life. That’s why Curve puts your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live.
With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track spend behaviour and provide insights, and security to protect you from fraud. For the first time giving you bright insights and control of all your money in one beautiful place. We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core. Our user base is growing rapidly and we have exceptional metrics. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary leadership team who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the autonomy to masterfully develop their expertise.
Welcome to Curve. On a mission to help you live inspired.
Who we’re looking for
You are a growth marketing superstar, having a strong grasp of digital marketing channels, tools and strategies. You understand how to improve digital KPIs via improving the quality of content being advertised and via liaising directly with media channels such as Facebook, Google and programmatic agencies. You are able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution without the help of an agency. Ideally, you come from an agency yourself!
What you'll be doing
Growth marketing - across channels and down the funnel - you test, optimise and scale ideas to grow users, engagement and retention by hunting down what matters and what works.
Creativity - online, in-app, video, community - you have breadth to your creativity, and desire to test new ideas with data. Executing on prioritised ideas to acquire customers and customer leads across digital channels.
Data-driven optimisation - channel traffic, CAC, conversion rate, k-factor, payback time - you cut out the vanity metrics to quantify and evaluate, split test and fine tune using the right data.
Channel expertise - particularly in ASO, social, online advertising and content / SEO - you’ve got a track record you’re proud of and now you want to bring it to Curve.
Who You Should be
- Deep understanding of digital marketing in some or all of our relevant channels (see above)
- Experience in optimising down the growth funnel
- Experience with stats, particularly A/B testing
- Experience with relevant tools (such as GA, Mixpanel, Optimizely, VWO, StoreMaven, SplitMetrics, UsabilityHub, SimilarTech)
- Experience with KPI reporting, particularly around channel performance
- Proactivity and desire to do things better every day (important!)
- Passion about what we're creating at Curve
- Be a trusted thought partner for employees and Curve’s users
- Positive and friendly disposition, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Team player, ambitious and fun to work with
Perks & Benefits
- Monthly health & wellbeing budget for gym, etc.
- Learning & Development annual budget
- Supper & Taxis home should you work late
- Work from home
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- ‘Lunch Fridays’ and ‘Friday Drinks’
More about us
We are an equal opportunities employer. At Curve, we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.