Payments Programme Manager
Curve is on a game-changing mission to simplify the way you spend, send, see and save your money. We are moving banking to the cloud and creating a ground-breaking new category in finance. Thanks to our unique product and insanely exciting road map, our customer base is growing exponentially.
We are looking for superstar performers. Do you strive to be your very best? Do you show extraordinary levels of motivation, commitment, stamina and strive for the best results? You may be the perfect match for Team Curve.
We are creating a new role within Operations at Curve to manage the large (and growing) programme of projects that we are undertaking. We are a product-led organisation and these projects are typically initiated to support product, engineering, regulatory and internal changes. As the Programme Manager you will have the opportunity to be the driver at all stages of the process from project inception through to project delivery and change management.
You will work closely with product managers, engineering leads, operations managers (including customer support, financial crime, legal & compliance and product operations) and all senior stakeholders within the company. As a new position, you will have the opportunity to shape the role and responsibilities to best suit your own skills and expertise.
- To oversee, organise, plan & track the portfolio of projects and change activity across Curve’s Operations from inception to delivery;
- To challenge and validate the content and prioritisation of all projects to ensure alignment with OKRs;
- Use your detailed knowledge of payments to ‘champion’ the portfolio of projects across Operations and the wider company.
- Develop, communicate and implement a governance mechanism across all projects
- Manage and communicate clearly to all project stakeholders (both in Operations and the wider company
- Produce clear business cases for all projects, in collaboration with stakeholders
- Develop high level plans for all projects, including major deliverables and milestones
- Support business owners and delivery teams in their development of detailed plans
- Proactively manage risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies across all projects
- Develop an approach for managing changes to project scope, requirements, schedule or cost
- Develop appropriate internal reporting, detailing project metrics deliverables and progress
- Develop and deliver appropriate approach for Business Readiness and Go Live
This role is for you if you:
- Have 8+ years of project and programme management experience, across a wide range of business change
- Demonstrable experience in payments
- Have set up and managed a project office or PMO function, including line management
- Have worked and thrived in a fast-moving start-up environment;
- Have worked in a regulated sector such as Financial Services