At Curve, we are on a mission to simplify and unify the way people spend, send, see and save money. Centralising your money into a smart card, connected to an even smarter app. With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track spend behaviour and provide insights, and security to protect you from fraud. For the first time giving you bright insights and control of all your money in one beautiful place.
We're developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core. Our user base is growing rapidly and we have exceptional metrics. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary leadership team who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the autonomy to masterfully develop their expertise.
Who we’re looking for
Somebody who finds actionable truths in data. We're looking for a Marketing Analyst to bring insights to a cross-functional global marketing team as we connect to foster growth and enhance user engagement. You're curious, and love figuring out how to leverage data to efficiently find, attract, convert, and retain customers.
An integral member of the team, you know how to communicate with others, never hesitate to roll up your sleeves to get a job done, and are excited to build expertise in a few key marketing channels.
- Dig into Marketing data - Explain trends and customer behaviour in data and build/maintain daily and weekly marketing dashboards to facilitate constant measurement and understanding of key business and marketing metrics.
- Keep the team focused on Performance - Maintain the Curve Growth Model so that the whole business has a view of growth targets and what we’re doing to get there and provide visibility of growth KPIs (e.g. CPA, LTV, conversion rate, growth rate), developing the build-measure-learn culture.
- Keep everyone informed about Marketing achievements - Perform ongoing monitoring, reporting, and post-campaign analysis and use that analysis to form recommendations for new campaigns and strategies and effectively communicate findings across the organization.
- Marketing Experimentation - As a member of the Marketing team, you’ll be designing A/B testing and experimenting for marketing activities within and across Curve’s products to identify solutions and contribute to optimization of our funnel.
- Data Guru - Serve as the main point of reference for the marketing team for all things data and analytics.
- Performance analysis expertise - Embody the expertise in defining clear and measurable objectives, choosing the right KPIs to measure and calculating targets for each new marketing project.
- Use and choose the right technologies, particularly for attribution and engagement - GTM, GA, Mixpanel, FB Business Manager, AppsFlyer, etc.
Who Should You be
- BS/MS in economics, mathematics, engineering, business, statistics or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of work experience in either a data-driven role at a startup or in a heavily analytical, data-centric role (investment banking, management consulting, etc.).
- Comfortable in performing funnel, segmentation and cohort analysis with product analytic tools such as MixPanel, Google Analytics, Kissmetrics, etc.
- Fluent in SQL and a strong experience in data visualisation using tools like Chartio, Tableau or similar.
- Great eye for understanding and tracking data, using your analytical skills to support big marketing decisions.
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items with the ability to stay focused under pressure.
- You approach your work by seeing what needs to be done and doing it, with the desire to consistently exceed goals and take on more responsibility.
Perks & Benefits
- Monthly health & wellbeing budget for gym, etc.
- Learning & Development annual budget
- Supper & Taxis home should you work late
- Work from home
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- ‘Breakfast Mondays’, ‘Lunch Fridays’ and ‘Friday Drinks’
More about us
We are a high-performance team of circa 60 rallied around a higher purpose; we work closely together to turn dreams and ideas into actions and product innovation. With a flat hierarchy and an ability to make decisions quickly, we’re based in a great office in Shoreditch, close to Old Street – the heart of the vibrant tech centre of London.
We are an equal opportunities employer. At Curve, we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.