Technical Talent Sourcer
Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life.
That’s why Curve puts your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live.
With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track spend behaviour and provide insights, and security to protect you from fraud. For the first time giving you bright insights and control of all your money in one beautiful place.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core. Our user base is growing rapidly and we have exceptional metrics. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary leadership team who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the autonomy to masterfully develop their expertise.
Welcome to Curve. On a mission to help you live inspired.
Who we’re looking for
We are building out our Talent Team that will help Curve deliver on our mission to unify and simplify the way people spend, send, see and save their money. To enable us to do this we’ve created a brand new Technical Sourcer role.
As a Technical Sourcer, you will demonstrate your ability to get creative and find extraordinary talent through unconventional ways. You will communicate effectively with your sourced candidates, build relationships, encourage them to interview at Curve, and be an external ambassador of our brand.
We need YOU to find the right talent, for the right roles as we scale. Do you want to have an impact on one of the fastest growing Fintech in Europe? Do you have experience sourcing extraordinary engineering talent from different parts of the globe? If yes, keep on reading.
What will your day involve
- Work with the Talent Partner to develop innovative sourcing strategies to identify qualified candidates for a multitude of engineering and product roles.
- Create and compose compelling emails that highlight the exciting technical challenges and incredible culture at Curve.
- Screen, assess and qualify candidates to determine both technical skills and chemistry of candidates for fit.
- Be a Curve brand ambassador throughout the recruiting process.
- Maintain and develop internal database: track candidate history, tag candidates, build knowledge base of individuals, industries and markets.
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on top-of-the-funnel metrics.
- Work on special projects, such as Employer Branding, process improvement, and other Talent Acquisition initiatives to improve the hiring efficiency and candidate experience.
Who Should You Be
- You have deep sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team.
- You have a good eye for talent with the ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit.
- You are experienced sourcing candidates via LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, StackOverflow, etc.
- You are organized, deeply detailed oriented, and a speedy learner.
- You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment, not getting overwhelmed easily.
- You have a passion for the technology industry and special interest in fintech.
- You love interacting with people and helping them achieve their dreams.
- You have the ability to understand communication and you know what emotional intelligence is.
Perks & Benefits
- Monthly health & wellbeing budget for gym, etc.
- Learning & Development annual budget
- Supper & Taxis home should you work late
- Work from home
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- ‘Lunch Fridays’ and ‘Friday Drinks’
More about us
We are a high-performance team of circa 60+ rallied around a higher purpose; we work closely together to turn dreams and ideas into actions and product innovation. With a flat hierarchy and an ability to make decisions quickly, we’re based in a great office in Shoreditch, close to Old Street – the heart of the vibrant tech centre of London.
We are an equal opportunities employer. At Curve, we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.