Curve is on a game-changing mission to simplify the way you spend, send, see and save your money. We are moving banking to the cloud and creating a ground-breaking new category in finance. Thanks to our unique product and insanely exciting road map, our customer base is growing exponentially.
We are looking for superstar performers. Do you strive to be your very best? Do you show extraordinary levels of motivation, commitment, stamina and strive for the best results? You may be the perfect match for Team Curve.
We are aiming to build a best in class finance function that drives business decision making and planning, through the provision of accurate and timely information and advice. Our goal where possible is to automate and innovate, making sure the right tools are in place to enable the team to work as a business enabling function rather than huddling over Excel running manual repetitive tasks.
Some of the great things you’ll be doing with us:
- Oversight of core finance function: accounting accuracy, accounts payable, etc.
- Reporting: Month end management accounts and year end statutory accounts
- Tax: VAT returns, and ensuring compliance with VAT laws. Year end tax return and overseeing Research & Development tax relief claim.
- Ensure all tools and processes are fit for purpose and built for scale
- Work with data team to ensure accurate reporting and distribution of information across the business
What we need from you:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.), with at least 2 years PQE.
- Experience within a start up or high growth business
- Love to build businesses cases, present and debate investment decisions and thoughtfully challenge business leaders
- You're hands-on and take satisfaction in supporting colleagues, projects or tasks however big or small.
- Are biased to change and to solving real business problems