Business Development Executive - High Growth FinTech
Here at Curve we are looking to shake the world of personal finances through a ground breaking product. We have had strong investment to date and we are about to head into the next exciting stage of growth, with this we are looking to further our global expansion across EMEA and eventually North America.
We are looking for energetic Business Development Executives that will bring us new ways to engage with the market and to help attract not just consumers to our brand but also build strong and long lasting relationships with commercial partners.
You will be joining a fantastic and highly collaborative Business Development Team who pro-actively target potential growth areas across multiple sectors. We want to bring on people that have a strong eye for identifying key growth opportunities and the ability to work cross functionally within the business. We operate in an ever changing, entrepreneurial environment, so you will be given a lot of freedom to go out and find ways to bring additional value to the growth of one of the UK’s most exciting Fintechs.
With this you will be offered a competitive base salary with the opportunity to earn uncapped commission and equity options in the business
What you'll be doing:
- Working alongside the Business Development Team on lead generation and user growth.
- Understanding of Curve’s value to our users and advocate the benefits increasing user growth.
- Seizing every other possible user acquisition opportunity on the market.
- Devising and researching contact strategies – working with potential partners from the first conversation through to onboarding.
- Become the company expert on what’s new in the payments and tech space ensuring the Curve proposition is on trend and market leading.
Who Should You Be
- 2+ years’ sales or business developement experience with a track record you are proud of.
- Be great at building relationships and hitting targets.
- Work effectively in a small fast growing team and thrive in ambiguity.
- Show us the best/new ways to approach and resolve challenging situations, considering yourself a resilient person.
- Look at diversity in the market place and action new BD strategies
- You have a passion for everything tech, fin-tech is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Monthly health & wellbeing budget for gym, etc.
- Learning & Development annual budget
- Access to Perkbox discounts
- Supper & Taxis home should you work late
- Work from home
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- ‘Lunch Fridays’ and ‘Friday Drinks’
More about us