Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life. That’s why Curve puts your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core. Our user base is growing rapidly and we have exceptional metrics. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary leadership team who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the autonomy to masterfully develop their expertise.
What you’ll be doing
We are looking for additional Product Managers in order to facilitate our expanding product roadmap and enable us to scale up. Each product squad is cross-discipline, containing mobile and back-end developers, QAs, designers, data scientist and other stakeholders from various groups in the company, such as Operations, Cx, Marketing etc.
This role has the exciting opportunity to work closely with the Founder and CEO of Curve, executing on the company’s vision. You will own a roadmap and manage the product backlog for your team completely. On a day-to-day basis, you will be actively involved in stand-ups, interacting with developers to ensure that delivery remains viable and make sure we provide the best experience possible for our customers. You will be the team’s storyteller, a communicator that ensures the product vision is delivered as per the roadmap. For each new feature you will receive an initial debrief from a senior stakeholder, which will be in the form of KPI, or a specific product (e.g Curve Credit, or P2P). You will then work with any necessary team members to use this information to spec out the requirements, determine the design work, write and prioritise user-stories, place these in your team’s Jira backlog, and manage your team as a startup within a startup.
What your day will involve
- Developing and leading the execution of our go-to-market launch plans for new and existing features.
- Working in partnership with Engineering Management, ensuring road-map and backlog priorities are maintained to enable a smooth agile development process and minimize blockers.
- Monitoring the team’s development velocity and facilitate the resolution of risks and blockers.
- Identifying market opportunities and contribute to the product vision and business strategy.
- Meeting frequently with marketing, product, data, engineering and Curve's stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of their business processes and needs.
- Updating regularly the wider organisation on the progress of new Product releases.
- Providing client-facing documentation and contributing to Product Marketing collateral for new Product releases.
- Gathering post-launch client feedback and quickly capture learnings to adapt the product.
- Championing client experience throughout the organisation.
Who Should You Be
- 5+ years of product management experience, having managed one entire product development cycle from concept to launch.
- You have proven track leading with complex strategic and operational initiatives, working through technical, operational, legal/policy and business issues within the FinTech and/or Financial Services industry.
- You have a great eye for understanding and tracking data, using your analytical skills to support the evolution of Curve's product roadmap.
- You are a an over-achiever who has a strong orientation for results beyond just great ideas.
- You are interested in a culture built on putting our users first, thinking rigorously, working transparently and delivering high quality and high impact work.
- You have entrepreneurial DNA: flexible to changes, eager to learn, proactive to act, resilient to failure, persistent in making impact.
- You are bold, tenacious, and have a track record of achieving what others thought was impossible – not only within your job, but throughout your entire life. You challenge the status quo, and believe in your own truth, that can be supported by facts, data and empirical research.