Senior Product Operations Manager (Card Payments)
Curve is looking for an exceptional Senior Product Operations Manager to manage and deliver a wide range of innovative projects within the Operations team. The company is growing rapidly and we need someone to take ownership of the array of initiatives to improve the operation of the product and the different features and services we offer to our customers.
You will report to the Head of Operations, working closely with our key third-party payment partners, as well as collaborating with different teams across the company. You will work on a range of big and small operational improvements that will support product and business development and deliver service, compliance and cost-saving benefits. You’ll gain as much accountability as you can handle and have a huge influence on scaling the company.
What your day will involve
- Manage the relationship with our current (and future) third-party payment partners, including Mastercard, Wirecard, GPS and Gemalto for all planned changes to our product with looking at our European expansion
- Take part in discussions, negotiation and integration with other third-party payment partners.
- Collaborate with other members of the Operations team to ensure that all changes to our live products and processes can be embedded in business-as-usual as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Work together with our product and engineering teams and help plan and deliver a wide range of projects from initiation to completion.
- Become an expert and brand ambassador of Curve’s product and be an ‘expert’ for escalation of customers’ issues.
What we need from you:
- 5+ years experience within the operations team of a payment card company, related fintech company, card scheme, card issuer (BIN sponsor) or merchant acquirer, or a mixture of a few of these.
- Worked on BIN realignment projects
- Experience and understanding of card issuing, merchant acquiring & card payment processing
- Great experience of mobile payments related projects implemented under different regulatory environments.
- Ideally you have experience in an MDES project and implementing Apple Pay and/or Google Pay.
- Ideally you have experience in managing a team, or are excited to learn as your role develops.
Benefits & Perks
- Monthly health & wellbeing budget for gym, etc.
- Learning & Development annual budget
- Access to Perkbox discounts
- Supper & Taxis home should you work late
- Work from home
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- ‘Lunch Fridays’ and ‘Friday Drinks’
More about us
We are a high-performing team of circa 70+ people rallied around a higher purpose; we work closely together to turn dreams and ideas into actions and product innovation. With a flat hierarchy and an ability to make decisions quickly, we’re based in a shiny new office in Holborn.
We are an equal opportunities employer. At Curve, we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.