Personal Assistant to the Founder
Executive Assistant / CEO & Leadership Team
We are Curve! We are one of the most exciting FinTech start ups in London at the moment (Google us!) and are going through some massive growth across Europe in 2019. Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life.
We are looking for an amazing Executive Assistant who has a wealth of experience supporting a senior leadership team within an exciting high growth Fintech start-up environment. As our Personal Assistant, you’ll support the CEO with full diary management and meeting coordination. You’ll use your strong organisational skills to forward plan meeting agendas, proactively checking advance if any prep necessary or note-taking is necessary and having everything understandable and ready to go.
What will your day involve
- Manage and maintain senior management team diaries
- Coordinate travel arrangements and ensure the team are in the right place at the right time
- Put together presentations, working on projects across the business as needed
- Building great relationships both inside and outside the business
- Manage multiple projects at once
What great looks like
- You’re always one step ahead, noticing every small detail
- You’re data driven, and thrive in a fast paced start-up environment
- You’re super organised, managing multiple priorities at once
- You’re good at keeping your cool in a fast paced environment
- You’ll have an ability to really think on your feet, brief on the go, and can anticipate issues that may arise ahead of time.
- You have the intuition and commercial knowledge to be two steps ahead (particularly when it comes to diary management and relationship opportunities).
- You will able to expertly arrange travel and accommodation as well as act as a reliable point person whilst the CEO is travelling in case plans change and they need help remotely.
- You have great knowledge of good venues and places to take/ meet guests and always manage to get that reservation.
- You ‘get’ startup business and can act as a brand ambassador and deliver an amazing experience for all guests in making sure they are well looked after while they visit the office.
- You are comfortable at dealing with ad-hoc requests and supporting on strategic projects as required. You’ll be an expert multi-tasker and great a prioritising your workload to meet deadlines.
- You’ll be adeptly communicating both verbally and in writing with people at all levels both internally and externally, confidently acting as the founders’ right hand wo/man.
What you'll get working for us:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Monthly health & wellbeing budget (Use it in the gym, for private medical...or just have a spa day!)
- Learning & development budget - we want you to flourish!
- Employee referral scheme
- Supper and taxis, should you work late
- Team socials such as Curve Talks with lunch / social club / team building events
At Curve, we are on a mission to simplify and unify the way people spend, send, see and save money. Centralising your money into a smart card, connected to an even smarter app. With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track spend behaviour and provide insights, and security to protect you from fraud. For the first time giving you bright insights and control of all your money in one beautiful place.