Here at Curve we are building the next generation of financial platforms. We’re looking for an outstanding Product Designer to join our growing Design Team here at Curve. At Curve we are customer-obsessed and we thrive in solving complex problems in creative, elegant ways. You’ll be challenged; from strategic thinking and running ideation sessions, to conducting user research and translating ideas into prototypes and iterative execution. We need you to help build our global product to be the best in market.
In this role you will collaborate with our Product, Design, and Engineering teams to help us achieve our vision to simplify the way people Spend, Send, See & Save money. Our ideal candidate is equal parts technical wizard and creative genius, with a proven knack for creating awesome and intuitive customer experiences.
What your day will involve
First of all we are looking for someone that will actively contribute to the overall success of the company. This is the perfect opportunity for you to step up to the plate, take ownership of this key role and showcase your capabilities within a small and rapidly growing company that is about to go global.
- Help us redesign our iOS & Android Mobile App
- Collaborate on other cool upcoming digital products
- Create and maintain our product features and roadmap
- Translate your ideas into working prototypes & iterate to craft smiles
- Conduct user research and user test your pixels with the world
- Champion UX best practices, think strategically & run ideation sessions
- Create meaningful experiences that help the world see, send, spend and save money.
What we need from you:
- Extensive real-world experience in designing digital products and services. Familiarity with agile and lean principles is considered a plus.
- You have previous experience with emerging design tools such as Sketch, Figma and Invision.
- You have knowledge of rapid prototyping software like Principle, Animate, Framer, & Protopie.
- Confident in taking on challenging conversations and situations to get to the best product.